Download Tae Kwon Do World Of Self Defense
World Taekwondo and Martial Arts Academy Nanaimo.
The World Taekwondo Academy is a family friendly, world class martial arts facility in Nanaimo, BC. Our classes are open to all ages and are taught directly by our Grand Master Kim who has a Master of Science degree in Martial Arts.
Grandmaster Kim is an internationally recognized instructor with over 30 years of instruction experience. The World Taekwondo Academy is sanctioned by the World Taekwondo Federation (WTF), the BC Taekwondo Federation, and the WTF Association of Canada. The martial arts trainging you receive is unique for both the young and old.
Kids can start as young as 5 Years old and adults of any age and skill are welcome.
Benefits of Taekwondo training for children and adults:
- Self Discipline & Self Defense
- Physical Fitness (To get in shape and stay in shape)
- Relaxation for the body and mind
- Respect for self and others
- Leadership and ability to work with others
Grand Master Young Min Kim is from Korea and brings over 40 years of training experience. Master Kim's credentials include:
- W.T.F 8th degree black belt
- Distinguished World Taekwondo Federation Master Certification from Kukkiwon (World Taekwondo Headquarters)
- Only certified 1st rank black belt promotion test examiner in Canada as designated by Kukkiwon
- Hap-Ki-Do Instructor Certificate
- Kum-Do Instructor Certificate
- Certified Sport Massage Certificate
- Masters of Science Degree in Martial Arts
- Hakido(Self Defense)
- Kumdo (Sword Technique)
World Taekwondo academy offers a fun and disciplined Martial Arts training enviroment in Nanaimo.
Try a Free class today! Please call (250) 760-0119
#307-4300 Wellington Road Nanaimo, BC